Epic Games has announced updates for Fortnite’s Halloween 2023 event. In this announcement, we’ll share all the details about Fortnitemares 2023, which is set to bring back the spooky vibes to Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 4.
Fortnitemares 2023 kicked off on October 10 and will run until November 3, 2023, at 2 AM ET. No matter what, fans will have a minimum of two weeks to explore all the Halloween extras in the Battle Royale as Halloween draws nearer.
And with Halloween just around the corner, fans are already thumbs deep in Fortnitemares, alongside other spooky games to play on halloween overview of which is available on the website at Slotsjudge, such as reel spooky king megaways, spooky fortune, among many others. Leaks have already shown potential new weapons, like the Vampire Shotgun, and some cool new additions coming to Battle Royale in October. They’ve even revealed the first of many Fortnitemares 2023 outfits before the event kicks off.
Spooky Bundles and Weapons
Epic Games has been throwing a Halloween party in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode for the past few years. Every year, they add new stuff to the game, alongside bringing back things they’ve used before.
A couple of Fortnitemares Packages have already become popular this year. These eerie Bundles made a comeback in 2023:
- The Final Reckoning Pack
- Skull Squad Pack
- Graveyard Drift Quest Pack
- Saint Academy Quest Pack
One of the most thrilling aspects of any Fortnite package is the new array of weapons and items you’ll discover in the game, especially during this Halloween season. Here’s a look at some of the weapons you can wield:
- Wood Stake Shotgun: This shotgun can be located on the ground, as well as inside standard chests, uncommon chests, and holographic chests.
- Thorne’s Vampiric Blade: This Mythic blade becomes available only after defeating Thorne. It not only deals damage to enemies but also replenishes your health.
- Pumpkin Launcher: It’s essentially the traditional Rocket Launcher with a spookier Jack-O-Lantern appearance, making it even cooler.
- Witch Broom: An incredibly powerful mobility item that allows you to soar at high speeds and drop down swiftly to catch your opponents by surprise.
- Sanguine Sweets: Halloween treats take the form of Candy Corn, Pepper Mints, Hop Drops, and Jelly Beans, all of which you can discover in candy buckets.
Quests, Rewards, and Spooky Limited-Time Mode
This year’s Fortnitemares brings along quests that allow you to accumulate XP for leveling up and receiving rewards. More quests will be unveiled as the event progresses. Here are the current quests available:
- After completing 5 Fortnitemares quests, you get to claim the Bat Royale Back Bling and a Cat banner icon.
- After 15 Fortnitemares quests, you get to unlock the Sweet! Emote, Phantasmic Fall Contrail, and the Hypno-Bat spray.
- Complete 25 Fortnitemares quests and you get to earn the Revenant Rider Glider, Within the Sanctum loading screen, and the Rise of the Revenant lobby track.
Also, the beloved spooky limited-time mode is back for Fortnitemares. In this mode, waves of monsters will come at you, and you must skillfully defeat them until you reach the final boss.
In summary, Fortnitemares 2023 is the ultimate Halloween adventure in Fortnite, packed with quests and rewards. It’s a spine-tingling, action-packed event you won’t want to miss. Join the Fortnitemares fun this spooky season.