From posting videos in 2012 on YouTube that brought the band together (see some of those early videos here / here ) to multiple arena tours and number one albums… It’s been a whirlwind decade for The Vamps…
– They have generated over 6 billion streams and…
– Over two billion views on the bands YouTube channel alone
– They have released five albums, two #1’s – 2017’s ‘Night & Day (Night Edition)’ and their latest album (2020) ‘Cherry Blossom’ – and two #2’s – 2014’s ‘Meet the Vamps’ and 2018’s ‘Night & Day (Day Edition)’
– They have played global tours and festivals that has seen them play to over 2 million people
– They became the first band to headline The O2 five years in a row – They’ve played on the biggest US chat shows like Ellen and Seth Myers
– Amongst others, they have collaborated with Shawn Mendes, Demi Lovatto, Sigala, Krept & Konan, Tini, Matoma, Bruno Mars and many more! – Played and shared stages with Coldplay, Jay Z, Taylor Swift, Kings Of Leon, Weezer, Ed Sheeran, Pharell Williams, Sam Smith
– They’ve created their own festival – The Vamps Weekender in Barcelona – They’ve drunk shots with Dave Grohl backstage, hung out with Sean Paul at Woodstock, been held at gunpoint at airports, played for royalty (and put hot drinks on priceless tables and carried muddy football boots through their houses!) – There’s also been ice skating competitions, jungles, driving lessons and dating shows!
Kicking off in Manchester at the O2 Apollo on 23 November, the 10 Years Of The Vamps – The Greatest Hits Tour will see the band perform all the hits from across the decade that has made them become one of the most loved and celebrated pop bands in the UK.
They will come to the Brighton Centre Friday 25 November
Tickets are on sale from 1 July at www.thevamps.net/dates/
10 Years Of The Vamps – The Greatest Hits Tour