People Without Permanent Addresses are Eligible to Register to Vote


Those without permanent home addresses, whether they are homeless, sleeping rough or in temporary accommodation, are still able to vote in the upcoming General Election set for Thursday 12th December.

However, submitting these applications takes a different route in comparison to those with permanent addresses.

Those without fixed addresses need to complete a paper form and return it to the following address: Electoral Services Office, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove, BN3 3BQ.

The paper forms are available from Brighton Town Hall, Hove Town Hall and are being sent to charities and organisations who work with the homeless.

Both Brighton Town Hall and Hove Town Hall are conducting a short demonstration on how to fill out the forms.

The deadline to submit all applications is the 26th November.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here